Vicomtech European Projects Office
The main aim of the project is to strengthen and foster our participation in the H2020 Framework Program of the European Union, so the project and accordingly the EPO have the following objectives:
- Permanent update and internal communication about European funding mechanisms and new research lines.
- Proactive presentation of proposals in cooperation with Area Managers.
- Identification of emerging consortiums, preparing proposals of the interest areas of the research centre.
- New partners search for proposals in development phase.
- Active support for proposal writing and reviewing presented by the research centre, in coordination with collaborative companies.
- Participation in European Working Groups to improve the connectivity and visibility of the research centre.
- Increase our leadership in the projects of the H2020 Framework Program.
- Significantly increase the rate of return achieved in the Seventh Framework Program for R&D.
- Foster the participation of Spanish companies in the consortiums of the H2020 Framework Program, promoting the integration of new companies.
The project has been funded by Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad through the call "Europa Centros Tecnológicos of 2015" [Technology Centres of Europe 2015], within the national subprogram for the institutional strengthening, to promote the excellent scientific and technical research, in the "Marco del Plan Estatal de Investigación Científica y Técnica y de Innovación, 2013-2016". The support has been given through the action "Vicomtech European Projects Office" with ECT-2015-0201 reference number.