Medical Imaging Software Devices
eHealth and Medical Devices
We contribute to the development of medical devices and other technological products requiring the advanced processing of information
Through our experience and specific technologies for the analysis and visualisation of medical images (MIST®) and advanced exploitation of information (PARSEC®) , we facilitate:
- Processes of research, development and validation of medical devices which contain a medical image component or generate large quantities of information
- The creation of systems for computer-aided surgical planning, operation simulation and post-operative follow-up
- The development of systems for screening, diagnosis and cognitive radiology based on mass analysis of images and deep learning
- The development of systems for image-guided surgery and robotic surgery
- The development of mechatronic, cyber-physical or robotic assistive technologies
- Noteworthy Projects
Creation of a breast cancer screening and diagnosis aid system through medical image analysis with advanced Artificial Intelligence technology
Incorporation of artificial intelligence tools, specifically deep learning, for the treatment of magnetic resonance images for the cataloguing and grading of lumbar pathologies.
Texture-based predictive models applied to biomedical images. Obstetric and vascular application.
Technology Transfer Team