eHealth and Clinical Decision Support Systems
eHealth and Medical Devices
We generate technological solutions that interact with people, helping them make decisions
The application of our technology and knowledge allows us to tackle unresolved problems in the fields of:
- Clinical decision support smart systems and systems for care management based on artificial intelligence
- Decision support systems and systems for patient empowerment in mobility
- Software for the smart capture and processing of mobility information and real-world evidence
- Big Data solutions for health systems and public health policies
- Integration of language technologies (dialogue systems, voice-text transcription, analysis of non-structured information) in digital transformation processes
- Noteworthy Projects
Transversal platform for diagnosis, prevention and personalized control of gestational diabetes.
CADDER is a computer-assisted module for the detection and monitoring of melanoma through dermatocopic images. To do this, it implements the ABCD dermatoscopy rule using artificial vision techniques (e.g. Deep Learning)
Monitoring and guidance system for patients with heart failure for the development of predictive models with machine learning techniques.
Technology Transfer Team