eHealth and Clinical Decision Support Systems
eHealth and Medical Devices
We generate technological solutions that interact with people, helping them make decisions
The application of our technology and knowledge allows us to address unresolved problems in hospital and care services in the following areas:
- Clinical decision support smart systems and systems for care management based on artificial intelligence
- Integration of language technologies (dialogue systems, voice-text transcription, analysis of unstructured information) in digital transformation processes
- Big Data solutions for health systems and public health policies
- Decision support systems and systems for patient empowerment in mobility
- Software for the smart capture and processing of mobility information and real-world evidence
- Noteworthy Projects
- Related News
Transversal platform for diagnosis, prevention and personalized control of gestational diabetes.
CADDER is a computer-assisted module for the detection and monitoring of melanoma through dermatocopic images. To do this, it implements the ABCD dermatoscopy rule using artificial vision techniques (e.g. Deep Learning)
Monitoring and guidance system for patients with heart failure for the development of predictive models with machine learning techniques.
Vicomtech supports with the latest technology the independence and improvement of the quality of life of the elderly
The objective of the SHAPES project (Smart and Health Aging through Supportive systems) aims at creating an integrated IT platform that will bring together digital solutions focused on improving the health, wellbeing and independence of people as they get older.
Technology Transfer Team