Healthy living and ageing
eHealth and Wellbeing
We apply our Artificial Intelligence technologies to promote a healthy life and active ageing
The population in the world is ageing dramatically and therefore the economic and social effort required to maintain the quality of life is being increased. Assistive technologies are progressively expanding and present great opportunities, however, given the sensitivity of health issues and the vulnerability of older individuals some considerations need to be considered.
As the result of more than 20 years of experience in the health digital sector, VICOMTECH presents DigiHEALTH Suite, a life library of digital solutions that have been co-designed with the private sector (companies), academia, governments and end-users by following a continuous reflexive approach.
The digital suite presents eight digital solutions that:
- minimise digital barriers for older people (authentication system based on face recognition and digital voice assistant)
- facilitate active and healthy living (wellbeing assessment module, recommendation system, and personalized nutritional system)
- mitigate specific impairments (heart failure decompensation, mobility assessment and correction, orofacial gesture trainer).
Contact us to explore the following digital solutions:
- Face recognition solution
- Digital voice assistante and natural language processing
- Wellbeing assessment for active and healthy living
- Recommendation system for wellbeing
- Personalised nutritional guidance
- Hearth failure decompensation predictive model
- Gait analysis for motion quality assessment
- Orofacial gesture training
- Wearable device data capture system
- Patient tracking and data capture system
Looking for support for your next project? Contact us, we are looking forward to helping you.